This job can also be viewed at http://www.greenfiling.com/jobs.aspx
Green Filing, LLC is the leading e-filing service provider for attorneys in the state of Utah. We are a small, focused group of individuals who believe in a commitment to excellence and continual improvement. Below are our current job openings.
E-Filing Project Lead Developer
Green Filing, LLC is looking for someone to expand, adapt and integrate our existing e-filing system to be able to offer services to attorneys in a new state and then to maintain and improve that system over the long term. This position will be responsible for building relationships with our integration partners and being responsive to customer requests and market opportunities. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Interpret the integration specification into a project plan
- Implement the integration with assistance from other team members
- Expand and adapt existing product features to meet the needs of the new market
- Establish a working relationship with 3-5 key people within the court system and their software vendor
The ideal candidate would be experienced, self-motivated, eager to learn and have as many as possible of the following skills, bold are required:
- XML including xslt, xsd
- Webservices (WSDL, Axis2)
- Web 2.0 (AJAX, CSS, HTML5)
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Relational Databases (Hibernate, PostgreSQL, data modeling, query tuning) +Amazon Web Services Cloud Development (EC2, S3, SES, SNS, SQS)
In addition to strong technical skills, the ideal candidate will have strong skills in written and oral communication, project planning and execution, and leadership.
Compensation will be based on experience and will include a salary and a variable component based on the delivery schedule and success of the new e-filing business. We are looking for someone to start between immediately and 7/1/2013, the sooner the better. Green Filing development is headquartered in Richmond, IN. Preference will be given to local candidates or those willing to relocate, but a remote working environment is a possibility for the right candidate.
Please respond with resume, references, and a short, interesting code sample to I.Want.In@greenfiling.com.