Indianapolis Programming Jobs
Interviewing Immediately. Send resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for multiple outstanding Front-End Developers to form a dedicated user interface and data visualization team to work in conjunction with our Full-Stack Developers.
The focus of this position is on the development of user interfaces that provide an excellent user experience that is both intuitive and responsive. A strong candidate for this role will need to be able to succeed in a fast-paced agile/scrum environment, developing high-quality code and meeting the deadlines in our rapid development cycles as the company scales its enterprise products nationally.
- Design, develop and perfect user interfaces that are clear, usable and visually appealing
- Validate design and develop work through cognitive walkthroughs, usability tests and other qualitative techniques
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of experience with jQuery/HTML/CSS/ASP.NET MVC
- Excel at rapid development cycles, while maintaining high-quality work
- Passionate about user experience, product quality and continual improvement
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
Ideal Talent Includes:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Design or related field
- Experience with storyboarding, user/process flow diagrams, sketches, wireframes, click-through demos and/or prototypes
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience leading a small team and/or working on major projects
What We Offer You:
- Pay is competitive and commensurate with talent and experience
- 100% employer-paid health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life) for employees, 50% for their families
- Stock options/grants and cash bonuses for meeting/exceeding performance goals
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program with company matching
- Flextime and work life balance
- Training for industry certifications
- Fun, "Make-it-Happen" culture
Who We Are:
Infinite AI is a Carmel, Indiana-based enterprise software company focused on the development of artificial intelligence systems for deployment in supply chain and healthcare operations. Our primary focus is in machine learning and predictive modeling, object detection systems, real-time location systems and high-performance computing.
Founded in January of 2013, the company reached profitability within months. After successfully completing a Series A investment round in the summer of 2014, Infinite AI intends to scale to 30 employees and $7mm in sales by the end of 2015.
What Legal Wants You to Know:
Infinite AI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation or sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status.
No relocation provided at this time. Local candidates only. No unsolicited agency submittals will be acknowledged.
Send resumés to email@example.com.
The Lead Software Developer is an expert at developing apps for iOS, are intimately familiar with Apple's Human Interface Guidelines, and stay current on changes to the App Store Review Guidelines. The Lead Software Developer is expected to solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly. They contribute their ideas at various stages of the project, including having a strong voice in application architecture, investigating solutions, and finding ways to innovate. You should have significant experience building mobile applications and provide real examples with your resume.
What You'll Do:
- Provide technical planning, development, and systems integration on client engagements from definition phase through implementation.
- Facilitate communication of technical matters among internal teams as well as external partners and client contacts.
- Analyze requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions.
- Work with Product Director to identify and address project status issues.
- Write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed.
- Collaborate with designers to develop and deploy content-rich applications for our clients' needs.
- Assist Product Director in the creation of requirements, timelines, and estimates for projects and new business opportunities.
- Research and share industry innovations and trends.
What Experience You Need:
- Have 4+ years of iOS development experience.
- Expert in Objective-C, Core Services, Media and Cocoa Touch frameworks, developer tools (Xcode), and workflows (both manual memory management and ARC, debugging, profiling, unit testing, continuous integration, provisioning, distributing and submission to the App Store).
- Expert object-oriented programming skills.
- Intimately familiar with iOS design patterns and coding conventions as well as Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines.
- Expert knowledge of working with Service-Oriented Architectures.
- Expert understanding of local data caching and multitasking in iOS.
- Up to speed with iOS 8 changes, new features and requirements, including Swift.
- Development experience with other mobile platforms (e.g. Android), a plus.
- Experience with task planning and estimating effort.
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in IT, Computer Science, etc.
What other qualities will help you succeed:
- Approach technical challenges with an open mind and desire to innovate.
- Experience with code repository tools such as Git and Subversion.
- Knowledge of hybrid tools, such as PhoneGap, a plus.
- Appreciate great design and thrive in a creative environment.
- Communicative and clear under tight deadlines.
- Strong personal organization and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to both organizational and project-level changes.
This is a full time position, offering a full competitive base salary, a full benefits package including medical, dental , and vision, a 401(k), three weeks of PTO and 8 paid holidays per year. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email Nathan Allen with your resume and work examples (wireframes, mockups, github or app store links, etc.).