Indianapolis Programming Jobs
We're looking for a full-stack web developer who is eager to learn new things and tackle a variety of problems. You will work under the lead developer and be involved in all aspects of the development process (client-side, server-side, support, etc.). We will expect you to participate in brainstorming, scoping, and prototyping. This person needs to be a self-starter who thrives in a start-up environment.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science. Minimum 2 years experience. Must show 3-5 examples of work.
- Ability to write standards based and accessible HTML5 + CSS
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues
- Experience in an MVC framework such as Ruby on Rails
- Experience in relational databases (Mysql)
- Familiarity with OOP terms and concepts
- Experience with one or more of the following: Java, Groovy, Grails
- Experience with Mongo or other NoSQL database
- Experience with mobile or responsive web development
- General knowledge of search engine optimization
Our Development Environment
- Mac OS X
- Git version control
- Adobe Creative Suite (mostly Photoshop)
- Nginx on Amazon Web Services (EC2)
If you have what it takes, send your resume to email@example.com. Feel free to include your Github repositories, Stack Overflow profile, or other related examples.