Indianapolis Programming Jobs
2+ years of Objective-C/C++/C, Cocoa Touch and iOS development (both iPhone and iPad preferable)
xiik is currently looking for a talented developer who has a passion for creating mobile applications. We want applicants who love working in a fast-paced environment and constantly pushing themselves to learn new development techniques and technologies. Is this you?
Use skills to help create high quality, content-managed mobile applications built primarily on the iOS platform.
- Experience with the current version of the iOS SDK
- Strong understanding of the intricacies of the iOS platform
- Samples of iOS work recommended
- Extensive experience in JSON, XML, XHTML
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, MySQL Replication and MySQL Performance
- Understanding of standard iOS interface components such as table views, navigation controllers, various button and control types, etc. as well as creating custom interface elements
- Experience with Source Control (Github, SVN, etc.)
- Ability to communicate your ideas to both clients and internal teams
- Preferred: Basic understanding of AJAX, CSS, JQuery
- Preferred: Experience working with PHP and WordPress
- Preferred: Capable of developing applications for Android a plus
- Preferred: Mentor experience is a plus
The CrowdStrike CSOC is looking for a developer with skills in a wide variety of programming languages and environments, as well as a strong interest in cyber security matters.
Our mission at CrowdStrike is to protect our customers from a myriad of cyber-related threats, and therefore the goal of everything we design and build in the CSOC is to directly support and further that mission.
- Build out and maintain the CSOC infrastructure
- Collaborate with computer intrusion analysts to build real-time threat analysis, hunting and reporting tools
- Support and mature existing CSOC products
- Work as a CSOC team member and chip-in where needed
- Support and/or directly contribute to computer intrusion analysis
- A Computer Science or similar degree (or commensurate experience)
- Python experience
- Database design and management
- To include, but not limited to Cassandra, Postgres and MySQL
- Linux sysadmin skills
- Multi-disciplinary and systems engineering approach to software design
- Understanding of scaling horizontally
- Web design and development
- You're a team player - we embrace collaborating as a team as much as possible
- You enjoy responsibility and challenges - no micromanaging here, you're a seasoned engineer who can deliver and engineer solutions
- You thrive in a fast moving and ever changing start-up environment
- Experience with ZMQ or similar messaging framework
- Experience with cloud based storage architectures
Iasta (http://www.iasta.com) is in the process of re-imagining our existing SaaS software offering as a fully web-based offering, using Ruby on Rails as the development platform. This opportunity is pretty cool and unique, because we have an existing software offering that is generating healthy revenue. This allows our team to develop the new product without being under the gun to get it out and drive revenue. Instead, we can learn from our past successes and mistakes to develop an even better solution.
Our development team consists of 4 developers, a UX designer, and a QA engineer. We are all based in our Carmel office, and sit within feet of each other. We absolutely do not offshore development. Some of the cool perks we have include: working at The Speak Easy once a week, the ability to work remotely periodically, and flexible hours.
So what exactly does Iasta do and what is the software you would be working on? Iasta is a sourcing solutions provider. "Sourcing" refers to a number of procurement practices, aimed at finding, evaluating and engaging suppliers of goods and services. Our clients are primarily Global 2000 companies. In 2012 alone, 30,000 projects were conducted in our software, totaling over $6 billion dollars in spend. We are developing the web application that will be superseding this existing application.
If you are open to exploring this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me at email@example.com. I am a developer and NOT a recruiter, so I can answer any question you may have directly.